12 marzo 2010

Weekend Deals

Just for this weekend, Many of our team members have in their shop a special promotion!
you can see the shops taking part here below:

Utilart promotion - Free shipping Worldwide !

Irenecollane promotion - Just for this week end: buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order! - valid from 03.12.2010 to 03.14.2010.

LaWood promotion - S U P E R S A L E ! ! ! All my frogs are now 19 usd instead of 25 usd - Hurry up!
babycare promotion -
All this weekend more than 20 % off on a selection of newborns booties! - Items are already discounted, just choose Your favorite and grab the offers!!!

polkadotscloud promotion - This Weekend I offer Free Worldwide shipping for all items in my shop
Lunica promotion -
only for this weekend FREE SHIPPING on 7 bags of my collection!

Danilo promotions -
only for this weekend: FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ON ALL A3+ PRINTS! - Buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!


Relydesign promotion -
Free shipping for all this weekend and for everybody!!! - Contact me so I can reset the shipping cost for you! ;)

contemori promotion -
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE until the end of this weekend!
(just contact me and I will reset the shipping costs for you!)

Gufobardo promotion -
Just for this week end: buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!

coccinellerouge promotion - For this week-end only: Worldwide FREE SHIPPING!
Shipping cost will be refunded via Paypal :)

Betsy3 promotion - FREE SHIPPING until the end of the weekend!

PassionArte promotion - Just for this week end: buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!


scaccoalleregine promotion - contact me and I will reset the shipping costs for you! - Buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!

paulinepaulette promotion - Just for this week-end: Free shipping worldwide! contact me and I'll reset shipping price for you! - Buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!

YarnMessage offers - Just for this week end: FREE SHIPPING world wide! Convo me and I will reset the shipping costs for you! - Plus: if you buy more than one item you'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!

bijouxdellostregatto promotion - Just for this week end: if you buy more than one item you'll get a FREE GIFT with your order - Plus: FREE SHIPPING world wide!

wakamesalada promotion - Just for this week end: contact me and I will reset the shipping costs for you!- Buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!

retrospettive promotion - Just for this week-end FREE SHIPPING on every item in my shop!

Kosmika offers - This weekend only: worldwide FREE SHIPPING on accessories!!!
(fabric accessories excluded) :) - You'll get a payPal refund after checkout :)
lechouchou promotion - Just for this week end: contact me and I will reset the shipping costs for you!

callmemimi promotion - Just for this week end: contact me and I will reset the shipping costs for you! - If you buy more than one item,or your purchase is over 50 $, you'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!

knittingcate offers Just for this week end: contact me and I will reset the shipping costs for you! - Buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!

Sumikoshop promotion - only for this weekend: just contact me and I will reset the shipping costs for you! - Buy more than one item? You'll get a FREE GIFT with your order!

4 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...